martes, 5 de octubre de 2010

my eternal life is forever

Hello, today I woke up at 5:30 in the morning to study oral Recuperatorios natural, nothing happened, well at 6: 30 finish studying, I change, I put twill pants, shirt, Buso Gymnastics, Buso Polar, I went to college, I was with Professor monney, pay no attention, because estava asshole with my friends, around the room, well, it was time to language, but lacking the teacher, then came the preceptor, to take list and well, you notice if we moved, but only one person will change and that person was: Nicolas Balbi,Good afternoon isea no nothing, now it is 8: 43, I'm good, tomorrow I'll tell you something new  ,bye kisses!


español : 
Hola , hoy me desperte a las 5:30 de la mañana a estudiar naturales para recuperatorio oral , no paso nada , bueno a las 6 : 30 termine de estudiar ,  me cambie , me puse pantalon de sarga , remera , Buso de Gimnasia , Buso Polar , fui al colegio , estuve con la profesora monney , no preste atencion , porque estava pelotudeando con mis amigos , por el aula , bueno , llego la hora de lengua ,pero falto la profesora , entonces vino la preceptora  , a tomar lista , y bueno , se fijo si nos cambiamos de lugar , pero solo una persona se cambio  y esa persona fue : Nicolas Balbi, 
bueno a la tarde no isea nada , ahora son las 8 : 43 , bueno me voy , mañana les cuento algo nuevo

chau , besos !

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario